“Stealthy behind the scenes support to help you succeed”
SPECTRE™ Coastal & Port Services:
· Business Approach
· Requirements Analysis
· Systems Engineering
· Cost Analysis
· Inspection & Test
· Work with engineering and acquisition teams from technical codes, architects, design agents, engineering agents, contracting agencies, construction companies, zoning and inspection agencies to plan and design systems and their installation and checkout in coastal environments.
· Lead robust design and project reviews.
· Review technical documents for adequacy prior to release.
· Respond to inquires in face to face meetings, telephone conversations and conferences, email messages, and formal and informal written correspondence.
· Collect and validate requirements.
· Prepare descriptions and specifications
· Develop technology insertion concepts for future upgrades and improvements.
· Identify commercial equivalent items.
· Determine site impacts.
· Evaluate and resolve interface problems between systems and assemblies.
· Analyze and clarify contract specifications and material requirements.
· Evaluate master integrated program schedules to assess program status using cost-schedule-control-system metrics for schedule and cost performance.
· Cross-reference efforts to standard work breakdown coding to permit comparison of estimated and actual costs across several projects.
· Prepare and defended cost/schedule estimates.
· Prepare “should cost” and price analyses to aid in procurement decisions.
· Prepare and validate Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE’S).
· Prepare budget justification information
· Prepare and review, plans, and statements of work.
· Prepare engineering studies and plans for installations in remodeling and new construction projects.
· Develop documentation for construction engineering change proposals and alterations (including changes in data and power cabling, electrical distribution, HVAC, heat dissipation, weight, moment, space arrangements, HM&E, foundations, …).
· Develop and review installation plans and drawings.
· Prepare and maintain installation control drawings for use by design agents and installing activities.
· Prepare informational and decision briefs for executives and senior managers, Joint Requirements Council and Investment Review Board.
Inspection & Test
· Conduct inspections and evaluations.
Veteran Owned Small Business. SIC Code 8740. NAICS 5418. CAGE 4Y9G6. D-U-N-S. CCR
SPECTRE™ strives to improve schedule, cost, quality or craftsmanship with each task completion or delivery
© (c) Copyright 2009, SPECTRE™ Development Company, All Rights Reserved