“Stealthy behind the scenes support to help you succeed”
SPECTRE™ Public Relations Services:
· Business Approach
· Corporate Identity
· Event Planning
· Small Business Internet Presence
· Proposal Support
· Business Analysis
· Maintain close contact with internal and external Client program managers and technical staff to allow early understanding of Client concerns to enable Corporate managers to address issues early and quietly.
· Work jointly in 2 person, 3 person and small group focus teams, as well as 10-20 person teams.
· Participate in periodic Program Manager’s Reviews.
· Conceive and host joint process improvement sessions.
· Strive to Improve Schedule, Cost, Quality or Craftsmanship with Each Task Completion or Delivery.
· Corporate Identity briefings.
· Program and Project specific briefings.
· Line cards, brochures and direct mail.
· Large format business cards.
· Posters for use at press conferences.
· Organizational and program specific calendars.
· Knowledge Planner™ with time coordinated Knowledge Nuggets™.
· Incorporate Corporate Branding Guidelines in Print Collateral and Advertising products.
· Respond to inquires in face to face meetings, telephone conversations and conferences, email messages, and formal and informal written correspondence.
· Present Corporate Identity briefings to prospective teammate organizations.
· Draft speeches and briefings for public and closed session meetings and conferences.
· Draft program information and justification briefs for Legislative staffers and members.
· Draft responses to Legislative and Executive inquiries.
· Draft informational and decision briefs for executives and senior managers, Joint Requirements Council and Investment Review Board.
· Prepare budget justification information
· Prepare Capital Investment Planning descriptions; and summaries for public disclosure.
· Prepare project schedule and milestones for partners; and key highlights for public disclosure.
· Integrated Product Team meetings.
· Focus Group and working group meetings.
· Post award conference.
· Pre-bid conference.
· Trade Show Displays and Staffing.
· Job Fair Booth and Staffing.
Small Business Internet Presence:
· Create and Host Small Business Websites.
· Author, Editor, Volume Chief or Proposal Manager.
· Dissect Request For Proposal (RFP) and Requirements Statements.
· Prepare Outlines, Thematic Outlines, Storyboards, Graphics and Text.
· Review and Red Team.
· Experienced in Government RFP writing and proposal evaluations as part of source selection boards.
· Collect and validate requirements
· Prepare descriptions and specifications
· Robust design and project reviews.
· Develop insertion concepts for future upgrades and improvements.
Veteran Owned Small Business. SIC Code 8740. NAICS 5418. CAGE 4Y9G6. D-U-N-S. CCR
SPECTRE™ strives to improve schedule, cost, quality or craftsmanship with each task completion or delivery
© (c) Copyright 2009, SPECTRE™ Development Company, All Rights Reserved